Debbie Waller, Yorkshire Hypnotherapist
My name is Debbie Waller.
I am an experienced, hypnotherapist with a real interest in people and a strong drive to help them make their lives better.
I am registered with the GHR as an Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner, the BIH as a Senior Hypnotherapy Practitioner, and with the ACCPH as a Senior Member, the highest level of membership available in all cases. I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council for hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy is subject only to voluntary self-regulation, but I believe my experience, qualifications and professional affiliations will give you the confidence to choose me as your therapist.
My professional memberships
- General Hypnotherapy Register (Advanced Practitioner, Accredited Trainer, Supervisor)
- British Institute of Hypnotherapy & NLP (Senior Practitioner)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute
- Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists
- International Stress Management Association (Affiliate level)
- International Board of Certified Trainers
- ACCPH (Senior Member and Accredited Trainer)
My professional qualifications
- BA (Hons), First Class, in Humanities and Social Studies (Psych/Lit), Leeds Metropolitan University
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy from Sunnycoast Hypnotherapy Training
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice, from the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Advanced Diploma of Professional Stress Management, at Distinction level, from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Hypnotherapy Diploma from Wakefield School of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming from Wakefield School of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Corporate Stress Consultant from the Mindcare Organisation, UK
- Certificate in Assertiveness Training from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Diploma in Smoking Cessation Therapy from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Anxiety Specialist, UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences
- Certificate in IBS treatment by Gut Oriented Metaphor
- Diploma in Anger Management at Distinction level, from College of Integrated Therapies
- Blast Technique, EMDR, PTSD & Trauma Certificate, from Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Train the Trainer (IML endorsed) from Activia
- Certified Therapy Teacher Diploma from Gladden Therapy Training
- International Board of Certified Trainers accreditation
- Essential Supervision Skills (BPS approved) from SDS Training
This website is about my work as a hypnotherapist. As you'll have seen, most of my hypnotherapy is with one to one clients, although occasionally I also work with small groups or for local employers. I also work with as a stress management coach with individuals and local businesses, and I train people to be hypnotherapists via Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training.
Debbie Waller Hypnotherapy is a trading name of Yorkshire Therapies & Training Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 10275858, Registered Office: Keldale House, Beal Lane, Beal, N Yorks, DN14 0SQ