Are you stressed?
Do you see yourself in this list?
- always busy - never enough time to do everything that has to be done
- change in sleeping patterns (finding it hard to sleep, or to wake up!)
- change in eating patterns (e.g. eating for comfort, or sudden lack of appetite)
- change in sex drive
- poor concentration/motivation
- drop in confidence/self esteem
- problems making decisions
- turning more often to caffeine, alcohol or tobacco
- getting irritable or bad tempered, even over things that really don't matter
- a feeling of not being able to cope
- experiencing anxiety or panic in situations where you think you should be calm
- headaches, palpitations of the heart, stomach/digestive problems
- a feeling that you never enjoy life
Yes? Then you may be suffering from stress.
Can hypnotherapy help reduce your stress?
Stress can be caused by one off life events (accidents, divorce, bereavement, moving house) or by ongoing situations (e.g. money worries, arguments at home or work, discrimination or bullying).
Whatever causes your stress, a series of one to one consultations at my clinic can
- help you identify the causes of your stress
- look at the reasons you have difficulty in dealing positively with them
- offer a variety of stress reduction techniques to help you reduce or avoid the negative effects of stress
- teach you to respond more positively and constructively to stress in the future
Stress Management is a particular interest of mine, and I have another website dedicated to it. It includes some useful articles about identifying and dealing with stress, and some free downloads. You can visit that site by clicking here.
Please note: stress can be a symptom of some psychiatric or physical conditions requiring medical treatment. If you think this may apply to you, you should consult your GP.
I give everyone who sees me for stress related problems a support CD at their first session.
If you're too far away to benefit from one to one hypnotherapy sessions with me, or if you simply prefer to try some stress management techniques on your own first, you can order a copy of this CD to help you.
If you order this support CD and, within two months, come to me for one to one sessions as well, I'll reduce the cost of your first session by the price you've paid for the CD.
Click here for delivery within the UK incl P&P £4.95
Click here for delivery outside the UK incl P&P £7.95
Or, remember, you will receive this CD free of charge if you book a hypnotherapy or stress management session now.