Hypnotherapy for stress
Do you see yourself in this list?
- always busy - never enough time to do everything that has to be done
- problems making decisions
- poor concentration, memory, or motivation
- a feeling of not being able to cope
- change in sleeping patterns (finding it hard to sleep, or to wake up!)
- change in eating patterns (e.g. eating for comfort, or sudden lack of appetite)
- change in sex drive
- drop in confidence/self esteem
- turning more often to caffeine, alcohol or tobacco
- getting irritable or bad tempered over things that really don't matter
- experiencing anxiety or panic in situations where you think you should be calm
- headaches, palpitations of the heart, stomach/digestive problems
- a feeling that you never enjoy life
Yes? Then you may be suffering from stress.
Why do we get stressed?
Stress can be caused by one off life events (accidents, divorce, bereavement, moving house) or by ongoing situations (e.g. money worries, arguments at home or work, discrimination or bullying).
Whatever causes your stress, a series of one to one consultations at my clinic can
- help you identify the causes of your stress
- look at the reasons you have difficulty in dealing positively with them
- offer a variety of stress reduction techniques to help you reduce or avoid the negative effects of stress
- teach you to respond more positively and constructively to stress in the future
Stress Management specialist
Stress Management is a particular interest of mine, and I have another website dedicated to it. It includes some useful articles about identifying and dealing with stress, and some free downloads. You can visit that site by clicking the link below.
If you are an employer looking for stress management seminars or workshops, you will find the information you need on that link or on the corporate page of this site.
When working with stress I use a variety of techniques including coaching, hypnotherapy, and NLP (neuro linguistic programming) which makes your course of therapy unique to you and your situation.
Get in touch
Like this page?
Found it useful?
Please click :