Lowering your cholesterol
Do you know the warning signs for high cholesterol? Are you aware of your LDL and HDL levels? Do you even know what they mean?
If you don’t have a clue what we are talking about, this ebook will explain these issues and much more, such as:
- What is cholesterol?
- How does it affect my health?
- How do I know if I’m at risk?
- Is there a test that will tell me if I have it?
- How does it affect my lifestyle?
- Will I need medication?
- Is it affected by diet?
- What can I eat?
- Will it go away with exercise?
- Should I take supplements?
- Is it possible to get rid of it?
- What are some of the treatment options?
- When is medication necessary?
- Are natural treatments effective?
Lowering Your Cholesterol is written just for you, the person who keeps hearing about cholesterol but doesn’t understand the medical jargon, and advises you in plain English what you can do to help keep your cholesterol level low.
Weight management package
Buy the 'lowering your cholesterol' ebook on a CD and it will also contain
- 177 ways to burn calories ebook, £2.99 if purchased separately
- interview with a weight loss expert ebook, £2.50 if purchased separately
- insider nutritional secrets ebook, £2.50 if purchased separately
- bonus 'weight control motivation' hypnosis audio track (male voice)
All this for
£4.95 including delivery within the UK
£7.95 including delivery outside the UK
Want personal help with weight loss? Book an appointment.
Get in touch
Like this page?
Found it useful?
Please click :