Lowering Your Cholesterol
Do you know the warning signs for high cholesterol? Are you aware of your LDL and HDL levels? Do you even know what they mean?
If you don’t have a clue what we are talking about, this ebook will explain these issues and much more, such as:
- What is cholesterol?
- How does it affect my health?
- How do I know if I’m at risk?
- Is there a test that will tell me if I have it?
- How does it affect my lifestyle?
- Will I need medication?
- Is it affected by diet?
- What can I eat?
- Will it go away with exercise?
- Should I take supplements?
- Is it possible to get rid of it?
- What are some of the treatment options?
- When is medication necessary?
- Are natural treatments effective?
Lowering Your Cholesterol is written just for you, the person who keeps hearing about cholesterol but doesn’t understand the medical jargon, and advises you in plain English what you can do to help keep your cholesterol level low.
Do you need personal help with weight/diet control? Book an appointment.