The anti smoking guide - help to quit
The World Health Organization has estimated that by year 2020, tobacco will kill more people than any single disease in the world. Even if you know you want to stop, you may need help to meet that goal. That's what you'll find inside is this e-book:
- Why people smoke
- Why it is hard to quit
- The high cost of smoking
- 3 full chapters on the health risks
- Why you should not smoke while pregnant
- Why smoking leads to other drugs
- Smoking and the opposite sex
- Ideas and information' to help you break the habit
- All about support groups
- Intervention with a loved one
The information in this book is clear, concise and presented in an understandable manner.
Smoking Cessation package
Buy 'the anti smoking guide' ebook on a CD and it will also contain
- 50 relaxation tips ebook, £1.99 if purchased separately
- bonus 'stop smoking' hypnosis audio track (male voice)
All this for
£4.95 including delivery within the UK
£7.95 including delivery outside the UK
Want personal help to quit smoking? Check out my stop smoking support programme
These products are for information only and are not intended to replace medical advice. If you have medical problems related to smoking, you should see your doctor.
Get in touch
Like this page?
Found it useful?
Please click :