Do you find yourself sniping at your partner? Do people look tense when you come into the room? Are your co-workers avoiding you? Well, if you can relate to this, maybe it’s time for a 'check-up from the neck up' and see what this guide can do for you!
Here’s a list of just a few of the helpful things you find inside this useful ebook:
- Recognising anger, and the different forms that anger takes
- Commit to change and manage anger, and how to start changing
- Early Warning Signs, Triggers and how to break the patterns
- Relaxation to Counteract Anger
- Substance Abuse, Depression and Anger
- Catastrophic Stress = Catastrophic Anger
- Learning Assertiveness Skills
- Learning Better Communication Techniques
- Teaching children and teens how to control anger
- Self-Esteem and Anger
- When to Seek Professional Help
Anger management package
Buy this 'Anger Management' ebook on a CD and it will also contain
- how to reduce your stress ebook, £2.99 if purchased separately
- 50 relaxation tips ebook, £1.99 if purchased separately
- bonus relaxation audio track (my voice)
All this for
£4.95 including delivery within the UK
£7.95 including delivery outside the UK
121 Anger Management sessions
Although I haven't yet got a page about anger on this site, I do offer anger management via my stress website, using a combination of CBT, relaxation, coaching and NLP. Hypnosis can form a part of this as well if you wish.
These products are for information only and are not intended to replace medical advice. If you think your anger is related to a medical problem, you should see your doctor.
Get in touch
Like this page?
Found it useful?
Please click :